Hello

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all i'm new to the forum. Just wanted to say hello.

I have started a few claims against the banks but am at the starting process, requested data (statements, charges) within 40 days which is ending in a couple of days. 1 of 3 has replied asking for proof of address(i think a delay tactic) so they now have another 40 days. The other 2 have not responded as yet.(they have 3 days left! LOL).

Anyway thats basically me, excellent forum by the way.

will check again soon!

Regards turk101

Guest Mumofthreeboys
I have started a few claims against the banks but am at the starting process, requested data (statements, charges) within 40 days which is ending in a couple of days. 1 of 3 has replied asking for proof of address(i think a delay tactic) so they now have another 40 days. The other 2 have not responded as yet.(they have 3 days left! LOL).

You don't give them another 40 days because they have responded. They should provide your data within 40 days.

You don't give them another 40 days because they have responded. They should provide your data within 40 days.

Hi that is what i meant, they have said they will send data within 40 days.

Sorry for the confusion.:)

So what would be my next step with the other two banks that have not even responded to the data request, :mad: i presume these are all delay tactics from the banks as it buys them more time in each process.:o :o

I think i will have to contact the information commissioner, but as i said this will entail some time i would expect.:(

thanks for the reply.

Regards turk101