Taking Halifax to Court not for Bank Charges HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5258 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK,

I will try and keep this brief, Joint Bank account was subject to fraudlant activity back in January...this happened via telephone banking..

Before you all get carried away we have been refunded, this is not the issue here.

Halifax have breached the DPA for not protecting our Identity, not following security procedures, non compliance with a SAR we have so much evidence to prove this & the ICO have been very interested in this case...

Halifax unfortunately have lied & lied, we have recorded all the conversations (they were informed before the call started)

The best piece of evidence which confirmed our suspicions is that we were sent an email and attached to the email was a document that we were not supposed to see....On questioning Halifax about certain issues it was blatantly clear they were hiding something (as we had this document which tells us the truth)

I was advised to write to Halifax asking for compensation for the matter to go away & I asked them to answer some questions...I also quoted the fact that we had this document and why had they said this when the document proved different etc in the letter...

They have failed to even acknowledge the letter I gave them 14 days which expired today (all letters have been sent Special Delivery)

Now I want to take them to court, do I now send a LBA?

If they fail to respond to the LBA can someone guide me on how to take them to court please....

Thanks