karhuss vs Nat West

karhuss

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone advice whether I can claim interest on a basic cashcard account. I only have two charges totalling £76 (a staggering £38 each). I requested a refund of these charges 3 weeks ago giving them the usual 14 days but they have totally ignored me. I have give them 22 days up to now and although it is only £76, it is the principle.

:p Hi karhuss. If the charges made you overdrawn, you can claim back the unauthorised overdraft interest charged to you by natwest. If they made you go over your overdraft, you can claim back the portion of interest chaarged to you because of the additional interest added on by the charges. You can also claim back contractual interest (but you need to have a really good read about this first!!!)

As for the 8% interest - you hide this column on your schedule of charges until it gets to court stage, as only the court can award this interest.

Good luck, hedgey xx

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Bump - can anyone help karhuss with the interest bit? I didn't claim interest on mine so I haven't a clue!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.