HairSalon vs Barclays

alumb05

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Can somebody advise me if it is usual for the bank to file a defence? On 'Money Claim Online' under 'Status of this Claim' it says 'defence' and that we are 'unable to take any further action online on this claim'. Is this normal? I have done this before on a personal account and i seem to remember getting confirmation of full and final payment earlier than this. Barclays have only come back once to us with a very low offer after the first letter. Since then we have not heard anything. Do you think it is worth us calling them to see what there status is or will that look like we're getting scared and they will hold out longer? Any advice will be great, thanks.

:-D

Perfectly normal, you will get a copy of their defence.

Next stage is the AQ which will more than likely be dispensed with and transfer to your local court, then you will get your date of hearing.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

Yes, this is absolutely normal. The Bank files a defence, even though they know that basically it's rubbish. They won't ever go to court, so stick to your guns, and you'll win!

:D :D :D

Barclays (2 accounts) WON

Lloyds TSB (Daughter's) WON

Cohen's: WON (discontinued)

DLC: Given up, gone away.

Eversheds: Trying!

Equidebt: In default

Intrum J: Return to OC

iQor: Stopped paying.

Link: In default.

ScotCall: Return to OC

Thames: Stopped paying.

I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and staff who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.