powergen problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, i have a problem with powergen i recently moved from a property i was renting for around 8 years i had a prepay meter installed around 5 years ago in the old house due to an outstanding bill anyway a few weeks ago i recieved a letter from capquest say despite there previous letters ( of which there was none ) they wanted £191.00 refering to my previous address , i sent a letter to capquest stating i did not know what the money owed was for but got no reply now i have a letter from another debt collector company saying basically pay up or u go to court.

question is will a cca or sar help with finding out what debt is for , and if i recieve court papers do i state that i am currently trying to find out what this debt relates to (basically tell them i dispute it )

thanks in advance , scott

Guest Ruthie P

a CCA is not relevent here, there is no credit agreement between you and powergen. Have they said it relates to unpaid bills while with powergen? Did you get a final bill from powergen? are you with powergen now? who is the new dca?