Rubbish Car bought from Blackhorse Dealership

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I've been reading through a lot of threads to gleen some information, but not quite getting a full understanding.

My boyfriend bought a Saab from a Blackhorse car dealership approx 12 months ago. Ever since it has been in the garage and stuck on the drive more times than he has been able to drive it, there has literally been a constant problem with it. Luckily he took out the warrantee so the repairs are covered - if somewhat slow. He has since opted to leave it on the drive and have a company car... he would sell it now but it still doesn't work. The Saab garage came to pick it up but had to pull over half way back and refused to drive it any further as it was dangerous (there is no power in the car and it won't go over 2.5 rev's)

My question what rights do we have to take this clown car back to the dealership as it is defective and we were sold a heap of junk... that albeit one that looks very nice.

Thanks

Thanks

Trixie :lol:

12 months is a long time to have had a car that is not working properly. have u made complaints in writing regarding the faults? Can you prove how long it has been off the road? There is no such thing as a blackhorse dealership that i know of, you have your finance with blackhorse I take it? Have you complained to them in writing stating the vehicle is not fit for purpose? The more information that you can provide the more i will try to help you.

calvi

Hi,

I've been reading through a lot of threads to gleen some information, but not quite getting a full understanding.

My boyfriend bought a Saab from a Blackhorse car dealership approx 12 months ago. Ever since it has been in the garage and stuck on the drive more times than he has been able to drive it, there has literally been a constant problem with it. Luckily he took out the warrantee so the repairs are covered - if somewhat slow. He has since opted to leave it on the drive and have a company car... he would sell it now but it still doesn't work. The Saab garage came to pick it up but had to pull over half way back and refused to drive it any further as it was dangerous (there is no power in the car and it won't go over 2.5 rev's)

My question what rights do we have to take this clown car back to the dealership as it is defective and we were sold a heap of junk... that albeit one that looks very nice.

Thanks