JNC v. Capital One X3

JNC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just come of the phone to some smug employee of Capital One.

He was demanding payment today, not due till Monday, but telling me that if it was not received then I would be incurring another late payment fee.

I am at present involved in a claim with Lloyds TSB, I pointed out that their charges were illegal he said they were not as they reduced them last year from £20 to £12 so now they were okay and he looked forward to seeing me in court.

My queries before I commence action are as follows:

1. I have 3 accounts with Capital One, do I need to do 3 seperate claims.

2. Do I need to send 3 cheques of £10 and 3 SAR letters

What really annoys me is the fact that 2 accounts have a £200 credit limit, which are both just over limit because of the charges incurred in the last year are more than the balance.

3. So bearing this in mind, should I carry on making the minimum payments on these 2 accounts.

Cheers in advance

Nigel

I have just come of the phone to some smug employee of Capital One.

He was demanding payment today, not due till Monday, but telling me that if it was not received then I would be incurring another late payment fee.

I am at present involved in a claim with Lloyds TSB, I pointed out that their charges were illegal he said they were not as they reduced them last year from £20 to £12 so now they were okay and he looked forward to seeing me in court.

My queries before I commence action are as follows:

1. I have 3 accounts with Capital One, do I need to do 3 seperate claims.

2. Do I need to send 3 cheques of £10 and 3 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) letters

What really annoys me is the fact that 2 accounts have a £200 credit limit, which are both just over limit because of the charges incurred in the last year are more than the balance.

3. So bearing this in mind, should I carry on making the minimum payments on these 2 accounts.

Cheers in advance

Nigel

You can group all the claims as one, ! sar with each account number and just 1 cheque for £10. You should continue to pay teh accounts.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

You can group all the claims as one, ! S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) with each account number and just 1 cheque for £10. You should continue to pay teh accounts.

Thank you, so by paying the minimum payments that means that I will get my money back as and when settlement is agreed.

Cheers