Barclays business account

cricket07
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me please? I am trying to claim over £7,000 in charges from my husband's business account.

I have already sent a letter in February (I didn't know about this site then) but havn't had a reply.

I have spent the last few days looking through the information on this site. but have a few queries before I send another letter.

I think I read somewhere (but can't find it now) that if the claim was for over £5,000, there was a different way of claiming.

Also on the template letter I have just been looking at, it asks for the amount taken in charges plus overdraft interest. I thought I could only claim for unpaid d/d, s/o, cheques and paid referral fees.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me please? I am trying to claim over £7,000 in charges from my husband's business account.

I have already sent a letter in February (I didn't know about this site then) but havn't had a reply.

I have spent the last few days looking through the information on this site. but have a few queries before I send another letter.

I think I read somewhere (but can't find it now) that if the claim was for over £5,000, there was a different way of claiming.

Also on the template letter I have just been looking at, it asks for the amount taken in charges plus overdraft interest. I thought I could only claim for unpaid d/d, s/o, cheques and paid referral fees.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Hi, keeping a claim under £5k reduces the risk of the claim leaving the small claims court however it is not a problem if your claim is greater than this. These charges are unlawful therefore the chance of the bank actually goingto court is very slim indeed.

The lionks below will answer your questions and guide you through reclaiming charges from a business account.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/64975-business-claims-basic-guide.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/68191-claiming-business-account-lets.html

• Haha 1

Thanks for advice. Hv got 1 more query at the moment. The letter i sent off originally was not for business accounts but for a personal account. Will this affect my claim and wud it b better if i started again with 1st letter from the library?

have looked at above sites, and am trying to open the spreadsheet file to workout overdraft interest. Was unable to open it at work, have just tried at home and still saying there is a fault. Anybody else having problems opening it?

• 1 month later...

Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me again.

Barclays haven't replied to any of my letters. (Is this usual) Sent a list of charges at beginning of May cause couldn't open the speadsheet. Now need to begin court action but still cannot get spreadsheet to open. Have seen one on Martin Lewis site. It calculates the interest and was wondering anyone knows if they are thesame and if ok to use this.

Thanks

Please can anbody help? Everytime I try to open spreadeet it says webpage cannot be found. Have tried on 4 different computers - at work and home and still the same. Is there any other link as am getting pretty desperate now.

Thanks