pipex the best deal for anytime ???????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

haveing been a pipex customer for over 2 yrs now i wasnt haveing any problems with them untill last april ( easter2006) when we moved house . they recontected us to out new address after 2 weeks . thats when the problems set in !!! we pay for homecalls anytime package which means we are provided with phone calls anytime day or nite to 01 / 02 numbers then the bills started to come in . each and every call we made we was billed for . this lasted up untill end of november last yr 2006 . when i got fed up paying for all calls and not getting any money back from them . every month i phoned them to complain about it and every month i got the same " we will credit u with the calls and fix your problem " ! guess what ? its now end of april 2007 and im still being billed from them for all calls , now there saying its bts fault and that they can do nothing about it . my bill since last nov is £284 but most of that should be credited back to me . yeh right heard that one befor !!! . i have sent a email and reg letter off to them asking for recallibration of all my bills since april 2006 and some good comp for the stress and hrs ive worked looking at and rebilling myself least 2 hrs each bill . and for the poor customer service im recieveing from them . ive also contacted otelo for advice but they cant do anything till the 20 working day deadline goes . is anybody out there that can help me more ??/

this is the email i sent them

Customer Query - i have just spoken with some people from otelo and have been

told to send you a registered letter detail my complaint and give you 10 days to

respond and fix the problem . that is to recallculate all my bills from 26 april

last year to the present and to stop all call charges which you are present

charging me even though i am on the anytime call package and i do believe that

due to you not sorting this problem out even though its been 12 MONTHS i think i

need some compensation from you for the time , effort and stress you have

caursed me and my family over the size of the bills . i have been promised loads

of times that the problem will be sorted out and still nothing. i am writing a

letter to your customer services to day outlineing the problem and what i expect

from you and will be sending it registered post . you will have 10 days to

respond to this letter befor i get otelo involved .

regards

Dear MrxxxxxxxxThank you for your email.Firstly, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused bythis matter. Your case has been referred to our Customer Relations departmentand they should contact you in the next 21 days. Our Customer Relationsdepartment handle escalated complaints such as yours and should be able to bringthe matter to a satisfactory outcome for both parties. If you have any further queries please reply to this email or call Customer Careon 0870 220 2112.Yours sincerely,Rob CrossCustomer LiaisonPipex Homecall Ltd.Christie FieldsDerwent AvenueManchesterM21 7QSwww.pipex.netwww.homecall.co.uk