Unpaid Ticket fine up to £570

Sem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my mate got a parking ticket which has now gone up to £570 and the bailiffs have taken the car and want to money in 7 days or the car will be sold to cover the cost

the bailiffs wont take part payment they will only accept the whole amount at once

what are his rights if any

Need to post details of the ticket and the procedures followed.

Presumably its a council, warden or police issued ticket?

But without knowing some details, your friend can't reallly be helped.

Did he receive the ticket? Was it valid? Did he choose not to pay? If so, on what grounds? Did he make any response? Appeal? Did it go to court? What happened?

I don't think that anyone can realistically be issued a parking ticket and then, as a next step, bailiffs take the car... we need to know what happened inbetween before any proper advice can be given.

Guest xipetotec46

well sem any sign of your mates details, we all await with baited breath and were burstin to help.

sorry my mate ended up selling his car and using the money to pay the fine instead of letting the bailiffs sell it

i told him best to see what you guys say about the situation but he never bothered

Guest xipetotec46

sorry my mate ended up selling his car and using the money to pay the fine instead of letting the bailiffs sell it

if it was a private parking contravention he can still get his money back through the small claims track.