Dave against the the world V RBS PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5989 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

despite numerous letters back and forth over the last few months, RBS has decided its PPI was not missold.........yeah right

ok Its litigation time.........

let you know how I get on

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,

Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:

Follow your spirit; and, upon this charge

Cry 'God for Harry! England and Saint George!'

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Good luck Dave..

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Hello Dave,

Have read many of your posts with great interest.

Got get them and the very best of luck to you:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

thanks guys....

will keep you informed

Dave

** We would not seek a battle as we are, yet as we are, we say we will not shun it. (Henry V) **

:D If you think I have helped, informed, or amused you do the clickey scaley thing !! :D

Anyone took missold ppi to court yet.......

just wondering what to put in my POC ????

Dave

Anyone took missold ppi to court yet.......

just wondering what to put in my POC ????

Dave

Hello Dave,

Reidnet an itsme are at the court stage, so maybe pm them for their details.

I did notice a poc for ppi on another thread a while ago and have pinched it:o and posted it on Tanz thread.

subscribed.gifPPI POC required for info

I think we all need to get our heads together and come up with a good poc for others to follow and amend to their own details.:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hi Dave,

as Hellhasnofury says, I am at court stage with GE Money over mis-sold PPI.. Submitted POC and AQ back to court some time ago, Of course they deny they did anything wrong and blame me for not readind the small print..lol.

My claim with GE has been going on from about October but hopefully once the courts get their finger out I hope to hear pretty soon what Direction the case is to take. I Intend Small Claims but they are trying to say Small claims is not applicaple in my case, which of course is Crap. Again it is a scare tactic / bullying tactict as they are threatening to claim their costs from me.. No Chance..lol Have you ever tried getting a drink out of a Scotsman..

Every POC would be slightly different depending on individual circumstances etc, If you need help drawing up a POC let me know.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

Hi Dave,

as Hellhasnofury says, I am at court stage with GE Money over mis-sold PPI.. Submitted POC and AQ back to court some time ago, Of course they deny they did anything wrong and blame me for not readind the small print..lol.

My claim with GE has been going on from about October but hopefully once the courts get their finger out I hope to hear pretty soon what Direction the case is to take. I Intend Small Claims but they are trying to say Small claims is not applicaple in my case, which of course is Crap. Again it is a scare tactic / bullying tactict as they are threatening to claim their costs from me.. No Chance..lol Have you ever tried getting a drink out of a Scotsman..

Every POC would be slightly different depending on individual circumstances etc, If you need help drawing up a POC let me know.

Ian

Thanks Ian....

I'm at the point of editing and checking the one that hell posted. when I get it sorted i'll post it here and ask for opinions, would appreciate it if you could glance at it too

Thanks

rgds

Dave

Hello Dave,

Reidnet an itsme are at the court stage, so maybe pm them for their details.

I did notice a poc for ppi on another thread a while ago and have pinched it and posted it on Tanz thread.

subscribed.gifPPI POC required for info

I think we all need to get our heads together and come up with a good poc for others to follow and amend to their own details.

Hello Dave & Guys, just noticed this thread....

Well, you saw my POC.....u helped me to amend it:))))))))))

But Ian is a great help...and hellhasnofury is a wonderfull lady:)))

Sweetie, u r knowledgeable and strong enough and I will enjoy watching this thread:))))

and Pam is always somewhere here:))))

xxxxxxx

Wishing u good luck from he bottom of my strong heart:)))))

Carphone Warehouse WON £195.00

Welcome Finance in Court. N244 accepted.

Barclaycard WON with contractual, PPI and charges for time spent and letters sent

Halifax solo, switch, Credit Classic, Halifax one Itsme Vs Halifax 2 accounts

Creation Finance Prelim received offer of £79.88.... Itsme VS Creation Finance

Vodafone overcharged Vodafon.. anything that could be done?

U know where the scales r:)))))

Thanks Maria

i have no doubts about taking them to court, I just wanted to see someones poc and the legal references to make a good case. I dont do anything half assed. I like to be prepared and understand what I am doing.

If you want to follow my goings on you should also read my other thread :-)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/84285-ccas-dave-against-world.html

Dave

• 6 months later...

Just an update to all...

I havent really kept this thread up....mainly because I had bigger fish to fry...

but it looks like my hand has now been forced

RBS are after me :(

looks like I will have to go after them as well now

ahhhh well such is life

as shakespeare wrote in HENRY V....Base is the slave that pays

rgds

Dave

Just an update to all...

I havent really kept this thread up....mainly because I had bigger fish to fry...

but it looks like my hand has now been forced

RBS are after me :(

looks like I will have to go after them as well now

ahhhh well such is life

as shakespeare wrote in HENRY V....Base is the slave that pays

rgds

Dave

Hello Dave,

Glad to see you back on here (but for the wrong reasons) They are bad aren't they, but maybe picked on the wrong guy to bully.

What are RBS after you for????

Have they issued a claim against you, are you going to defend it all and counter claim for the mis-selling of ppi????

Hi Hell

looks as if my loan has defaulted.......

work has been crap since I came back from hols...and not much money about

i may have lost my account too...I havent checked.

anyway the phone went yesterday and in my new confident self I answered it........:( rbs wanting payment then and there for £12k.....???

yeah right

I put them off for a while and told them I would come up with a plan :)

The plan is to try and get rid of it if I can :)

Anyways this will be continued on my main thread I think

rgds

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt/84285-ccas-dave-against-world.html

Dave