Quick Question

lilmiss

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5593 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

right ive gone through every stage, had every fob off letter and now filed for court, had a letter last week from the court saying they have till the 30th to pay, or if they put in a defence they have a further 28 days. So. ... .. ive heard nothing from the court or nationwide, no money appeared in the account, so what do i do now? dont fancy going court on monday, many thanks in advance.

Hi lilmiss!

If U have not heard anything from the Court by the 30th about having received a Defence from Nationwide and Nationwide have NOT settled your Claim in full by that date, then U are quite entitled to ask for a "Judgement by Default" from the Court.

If U have Filed your Claim via MCOL, U can do this by clicking on the appropriate button at any time after 00.01 on the 30th I believe.

However...

It has been know for Nationwide to submit a LATE Defence a day or two after the cut-off date and for the Court to allow their Defence to stand and for the Claim to proceed as normal.

U won't have to actually go into Court unless the Court asks U to and U will be given prior notice of this.

Here is a link for U to check out the Court process:

Making a Claim

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

(Jules Winnfield)