VODAFONE Mobile Bills

Isiris

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone help me here.

I have 2 vodafone contract phones. 1 mine, 1 my wifes. We pay by direct debit.

I have today received both bills for the phone sent seperately. Nothing unusual there.

However, they are both date 10th April 2007 and only arrived today. I had telephoned them to ask what was going on and been informed there was a delay at Royal Mail. Amazing how it is always someone elses fault.

On the bill it says to be paid by 24th April 2007 but I have just noticed my phone has been turned off. This is because I have not paid my bill in time but I couldnt because I didnt have a bill.

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

The problem is I did not know how much my bill was but knew it was going to be a large one as i was in Las Vegas for 6 days.

I budgeted for £200 but it was actually £315. There was not enough money in the account to pay the bill.

The direct debit says any amount that is to be taken has to be notified 10 days in advance

Whatever I post is my opinion and should be taken as such, an opinion. While it is what I believe and is offered in good faith, it should not be taken as a statement of truth

Ah - Well you'll be able to reject the Debit if you didn't receive the notification (at your home address) 10 days ahead of the debit. However, if you say you were not at home, this won't be taken as a valid reason (the DD system expects you to be clairvoyant).