non cancelable ppi ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all,a friend took out a loan to pay off debts and on the form there is no right to cancel or cooling off period for either the loan or the ppi is this correct? or unenforceble? please help jezzy

R.B.S Mastercard £7,189.00 written off default removed

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

Hi Jezzy.

It is my understanding that there has to be a cooling off period for any credit agreement.

Which company was the loan taken out with, If you can scan a copy of the Terms and Conditions of the loan I would be interested in having a read through these.

Ian

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

hi there thanks for your attention, ill have to get hold of the terms etc,and ill get it scanned and sent in the next couple of days,my mate borrowed 4k and with ppi etc he has to pay back 9k they also didnt have a "total to be paid by you " box with total of loan and all ppi and interest etc and i think this is a bit dodgy, thanks again jezzy

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IF YOU HAVE FOUND MY ADVICE HELPFULL PLEASE CLICK ON MY SCALES, ALL ADVICE IS GIVEN IN GOOD FAITH AND IS MY OPINION ONLY

The loan should have the following stated as part of the CCA.

Loan Amount , Loan Interest(Charge for Credit), Total for Loan

PPI Amount, PPI Interest (Charge for Credit ) , Total for PPI

Total Advance Total Charge for Credit Total you have to Pay.

• Haha 1

Lloyds TSB -PPI - Full refund . 05/09/06 :D:p (As Seen on TV) :p

Halifax settled in Full.. :D 22/09/06

TSB First Claim SETTLED IN FULL 19/10/06 :D

Second Claim to Lloyds TSB - Settled in Full

Firstplus - early settlement interest charges - Challenged the use of the rule of 78 - SETTLED IN FULL 12/1/07

PPI - GE Money / Purpleloans / Firstplus - Now Settled after 1 year long hard fight.

If my post has helped you, please click the scales! :grin:

Anything said is my opinion and how I understand the law, always consult professional legal advice before taking something to court.

thought so ,theres no mention of interest on the ppi or a total for that,and knowhere on the form does it give the total repayment figure of 9k,im sure if my mate had seen that it would have put him off,he was under a lot of stress at the time and so just glad to be getting a loan ,the lender called him today as he hasnt paid for 2 months and my mate told him an adviser was looking into the loan ,the lender sounded a bit worried and said he should come in for a chat! possibly they know its dodgy! will get copy scanned over weekend for your opinion,im no expert but it just looks dodgy to me,many thanks for your help jezzy

NatWest Goldcard

Natwest business account

Natwest joint personal

B&Q Trade account

Debenhams store card

leeds mortgage

Nationwide

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]