Cahoot & Recorded Delivery

daipp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5145 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've sent a few letters in the last week or so to Cahoot, all by First Class Recorded Delivery. Everything I send Recorded Delivery I check for delivery on the Royal Mail website using their "Track and Trace" facility.

Imagine my surprise when I noticed today that everthing I have sent to Coventry has been taking on average 10 days and is delivered from Bradford :eek:

I don't for one minute think that the Postman has got a very large round I believe that Cahoot is sending everything Recorded Delivery elsewhere because it can "guess" what the letter contains, and it cannot cope with all the mail it receives.:wink:

Any thoughts ????

David

Cahoot must be running its own postal system. I recieved my statements today 4th May, with a covering letter dated 02.04.07. They are playing silly buggers, thank god for recycling, still got postmark and envelope!!

Sent CCA request, lets see what happens.:confused:

:lol:

A First Class Recorded I posted on Tuesday to Cahoot in Coventry arrived today in Bradford !!! It's getting better but why Bradford ???

David

• 3 months later...