Their normal defence?

jmuggali
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6183 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, 1st post to Barclays but been chasing the Halifax and Lloyds with complete success with using the templates etc. However yesterday was the final day for Barclays to defend on the MCOL website, they acknowledged it some time ago. I requested judgment this morning, but by lunchtime they had decided to defend, then this evening the MCOL web site states under judgment that it’s rejected. Does this mean that the claim is rejected? Or that the judgment is rejected? If the judgment is rejected then should I be expecting an AQ questionnaire in the next couple of days? Gutted I was so close.

If my memory serves me correctly the next stage should be for you to receive your AQ - this is correct isnt it folks?! Yeh, i'm sure it is (yikes, talking to myself!)

Good luck with it all!!

Richo:)

**WIN** Barclays round 1: £2118.45 - full settlement 18th April 2007 (7 months in total)

This is the problem when people click on for the judgement, B's always defend late, how they do it i dont know, if it was the other way around we wouldnt be allowed.

yep they have turned around the decision and you will now get an AQ or more than likely notice of transfer.

• Haha 1

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

This is the problem when people click on for the judgement, B's always defend late, how they do it i dont know, if it was the other way around we wouldnt be allowed.

yep they have turned around the decision and you will now get an AQ or more than likely notice of transfer.

wow! Thanks for the very fast replies.

I have my order of direction etc ready with my AQ (I’ll use the one I successfully used with Lloyds) ready. Amazing how they can change the rules, I agree if it were the other way round I would stand a cats chance in hell. Thanks again.

Hi got a letter this morning from Northampton, it read “Your request for judgment in this claim has been rejected for the following reasons: Case status is set (eg paid, transferred. Etc.)"

Anything I can do now or is it a case of sitting and waiting? Thanks James.

Ok got my defense from Barclays, as posted before they have done away with the AQ. Just wanted to check that the defense was the same 11 point defense as everyone else, also point one it states that: The particulars of claim do not provide details or particulars of the precise charges alleged to have been unlawful, or the date thereof……………..

The court has attached a copy of my charges with the date and amount of each charge I believe unlawful that was supplied to both the court and Barclays.

Do I now wait until I get my court date, just printing my draft order and covering letter, thanks Torigirl. How far away is a court date likely to be, suppose it depends on how busy my local court are.