Witchywarloc needs urgent help please

witchywarloc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5263 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where do I go from here?

Got a letter from S,C&M dated 5th April, arrived 12th,offering circa £5K in full and final settlement. Accepted this and sent it back recorded delivery and it was signed for on the 16th April.

Got home tonight and got a letter dated 12th April from the Customer Service Recovery Centre, with a paragraph that goes as follows

" Generally we don't agree to adjust any of these charges, but I can tell you on this occasion we are prepared to repay you £750 in full and final settlement of your claim. We will credit this amount to your account within 10 working days"

To be honest as part of the acceptance of the £5K we had to have an account reviw and saw on the screen we were getting a GOGW of £750 but this letter has thrown me.

Neither ammount has been credited to the account yet but wanted to know how we should proceed from here?

Anybody please?

If I have managed to help you in anyway then please click my scales

:eek::evil::-D

Would help if you posted this on your current LTSB thread so that people could see the full story.

Done

can a moderator remove this thread please

If I have managed to help you in anyway then please click my scales

:eek::evil::-D