HSBC Defending my Charges Claim

leddochic
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6125 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just called the court and the judge has refused the order :(

Roll on court 15th August at 10.00am.

Can't say I'm looking forward to it, Go on hols on 28th Aug, would be great spends !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi There,

I have a court date of the 15th August 2007, and have been nudging DG for weeks now, but not heard a Dickie Bird, I also complained to the Financial Ombudsman who advised me that they would look into it, that letter was dated 29th May, I received a letter from the FOS not DG today with any offer of £2076. I am Happy to accept as it seems to have been a long hard slog. If the FOS hadn't got involved I think I would be waiting till nearer the court date.

Good Luck to all still claiming, you will all get there in the end just need to wait for them to put the funds into my account.

Thanks to everyone at CAG couldn't have done it without you, Donation on it's way when in receipt of the funds.:grin:

Hi Lats,

Thanks, No not the full amount, less the £177.00 Intrest but hey, that was good enough for me.

Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it, couldn't have doen it without your advice, not forgetting Jowalshy.

thanks hunny

Jules xxx:rolleyes: