Hi Everyone from an ex Nemesis

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I'm fairly new to all this, so bear with me!

Just a note to say that I used to work for Lloyds, and I can confirm that the figures seen on the Whistleblower show for Yorkshire Bank are very similar to theirs.

The Bank is very tight on it's costs, and everything is analysed using very sophisticated techniques. They were rated by Microsoft as better than they were themselves on cost management, process management and so on.

There are several software packages in place, developed both in house and externally, and they are very dedicated to driving down costs.

Everything is geared up to efficiency and effectiveness, and the processing costs for bounced cheques or overdraft breaches are readily available.

Now I'm entering the fray with you guys and... well, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you. I'm a little cagey about discussing specifics right now because I know for a fact that Bank employees will be trawling this and other sites to dig up whatever they can to use against existing and potential litigants.

Suffice to say, I found you through Martin Lewis' site (praise him) and I'm in the process of trying to claw back some money myself.

A big thankyou to CAG and all who sail in her! There is invaluable information here.

And all the very best to you all in your endeavours against the pin striped bully boys of the Big Four.

Ciao,

PTG

Hi I have sent you a pm.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Guest NATTIE

Beat me to it Lively, i was about to suggest a PM to BankFodder

Just to add to your opening post, I think they are also trawling to see what their employees maybe doing to help people claim FROM them and therefore lowering profits.