baglady v barclays

josie baglady

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5244 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

This is my first thread - I have got quite a long way but am quite worried at the moment, can anyone give me some feedback? - it will help so much.

I started claiming bank charges back from Barclays in Ocotober 06, I started by asking for the last 6 years bank statements etc.

I have got to the stage where the case is filed with small claims and the case has been transfered to my local court.

I have had a court letter advising me that Barclays have filed a defense.

In this defense they have laboured on the point that my claim is invalid as it goes from the end of 1999, and is in breach of the 6 year rule.

Unfortunately I worked on the information they gave me and have only just realised my error.

Do you think it will be thrown out - has anyone else had any such problems. I feel quite worried and am unsure what to do now.

If anyone can give me any advice I would be very grateful.

Thanks v much - Josie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dar£n,

Sorry to be so long in responding to your reply, but I changed my e.mail address and have had log on problems, now resolved thank goodness.

I am still unsure of what to do.

The court case has been transfered to my local court and I now have a "general form of judgement or order" and have been told on the form that the claimant to file at court and serve on the defendant by 4.00pm on 21st May a particularised schedule setting out individually each sum which he says the defendant has taken from his account unlawfully etc. I take it this is a copy of the schedule. Unfortunately as I said I have asked for charges from October 1999 - too may years. Is it too late to send an ammended copy of the schedule. I started the claim in 03/10/06.

If anyone can help me on this I would be very grateful.

Kind regards

Josie baglady