Court Hearing - Thursday 3rd May

LHP
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, i've been sorting out this claim for my mum. I have succesfully claimed against HSBC & abbey myself last year, both I had to do MCOL, though they settled before any court date was given. My mum however, has not been so fortunate, she has a court date next thursday, i may have been a bit nieve thinking they would settle before!!!!

ANY WAY, been reading through some threads and can see people mentioning court bundles and various other things.....

im really confused now, what do i need to have for the court (for my mum), i've been reading through but im getting confused, if anyone can list it out in simple terms that would be great....as im not the brightest

help much appricated!!!!

xxxxx love me xxxxxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you post up the directions please, which will be on your notice of allocation.

You need to move quick to get your bundle prepared.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Have a look at this thread -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

You should find everything you need on there, it tells you how to comply with the most common directions, etc. If you find what you need, theres no need to post the order up here. If you don't find what you need, or have any questions, then post back and ask.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Again, it'll be specified in the directions on the notice of allocation, but if its the standard small claims directions then you have to submit all documents to the court and the other side (banks sols) probably 14 days before the hearing.

hi, spoken to the court and they are ok about it being late in - phew!

but was wondering, for now do i just need to get the court bundle which is on the bottom of your signature and print it off, send a copy to lloyds and a copy to the court. and then in the meantime get everything else ready (it the witness thing etc) for the big day?

really grateful for your help

xxx

Yes, the basic court bundle is the main part of what you need. Also, the other bits and pieces from this thread -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/82148-got-court-date-important.html

If the court has requested a witness statement in the directions order then submit it with your bundle, if not, just take it on the day if you like, although putting it in with the bundle would be better IMO.