HFO Services (dca) & Charging Orders Whilst In Breach Of Cca Request

stan5131

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all.

I have been in touch with lots of people about HFO Services. They are a particularly nasty debt collection agency. Despite having not complied with CCA requests, they continue to issue for CCJ's and Charging Orders.

I have been in touch with Office of Fair Trading who are investigating their unfair business practices. The more people who complain, the more chance that TS will take action to revoke their licence.

The person I have been corresponding with is Andy Lowther. His email address is [email protected] and he is very interested in any cases regarding HFO. If you are experiencing the same nightmare with these people, please contact him urgently. Be sure you have sent CCA request and have proof of postage and postal order. Complaints are more valid with all supporting documentary evidence. His address is Andy Lowther, Office of Fair Trading, Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8JX.

I recently compiled a defence for a fellow CAG'er. HFO took over 3 months to comply with CCA request and then sent a copy of the agreement (from MBNA) which when I studied, was NOT a true copy of the agreement. It was actually a copy of the application form which had been cut and pasted to 'make it look like' an agreement.

The Judge refused to grant the charging order, and ordered that HFO produce the original within one month or the case would be struck out. He also awarded costs to the defendant for having a wasted day.

This is a brilliant result for all those in a similar position.

Hi all.

I have been in touch with lots of people about HFO Services. They are a particularly nasty debt collection agency. Despite having not complied with CCA requests, they continue to issue for CCJ's and Charging Orders.

I have been in touch with Office of Fair Trading who are investigating their unfair business practices. The more people who complain, the more chance that TS will take action to revoke their licence.

The person I have been corresponding with is Andy Lowther. His email address is [email protected] and he is very interested in any cases regarding HFO. If you are experiencing the same nightmare with these people, please contact him urgently. Be sure you have sent CCA request and have proof of postage and postal order. Complaints are more valid with all supporting documentary evidence. His address is Andy Lowther, Office of Fair Trading, Fleetbank House, 2-6 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8JX.

Hi Stan

I will be writing I have had major hassle, threats and they even asked me to borrow money off friends family anything they even had a broker phoning me to remortgage to pay off the Barclaycard debt of my husbands they told me all his details???

They are a very nasty piece of work.

Starz. This is just typical of HFO. You really must email Andy Lowther. My complaint is already logged. As soon as enough people complain, they will revoke their licence.

If you are able to record their call, even better! You can send copy of phone calls also.

Thanks Stan will definately contact A.L. Did not get chance to record their call but I was clever enough to email the person who hassled me and she has responded by email (ha ha. ) I asked her to send me my husbands details who the debt is owed to and how much for etc and she replied. (And she should not have disclosed my husbands details to me should she?) DPA and all that..

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all.

Hi Stan

I have sent andy a few emails about HFO and I have not heard anything back did he reply to you?