Question RE court bundle

beepboes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Do you know if it is okay to have the different documents i.e. correspondence, statements, relevent case law summary etc divided with partitions into sections as opposed to numbering them as it would be rather time consuming to go through every letter and every statement and number them concorently. That way instead of UTCA1977 being pages 119-132 it could just be section 8? Thanks

In my opinion

As long as its clearly defined and easy to follow it shouldn't be a problem

I take it that you want have a section for each set of docs, ie correspondance, a section for each act, case law, etc

As long you have an index/contents i think it will be ok

Best wait to see what the generl opinion is though first

Paul

What happens if you go to court, and you want to refer to a certain section of the UTCCR? You can't just say: "in Section 8, it says...", you need to be able to say "if you turn to page XX of the bundle, you can see it says..."

That's why it's set up that way. But it's up to you, of course. :-)

What happens if you go to court, and you want to refer to a certain section of the UTCCR? You can't just say: "in Section 8, it says...", you need to be able to say "if you turn to page XX of the bundle, you can see it says..."

I have put them in sections, then within each section the pages are numbered so i would be able to say in section 8, page 12...do you think that would be okay?

I have done it this way as i have that many statements and cosserpondence that i dont really see how i could do it otherwise as i would have to number each statement by hand, then make sure that the rest of the information co-ordinates with this by leaving gaps in the word document it was getting a bit complicated :(

That sounds ok to me

As long as you can refer to a specific page, which i think is what Booky was saying, that should be ok.

Paul

Thanks very much for your help - i really appreciate it.

Could you help with any of these questions;

a) I've compiled my bundle with all 10 sections from the basic court bundle, will that be enough as i recall other people have added supplementary information and i didnt want to miss anything important out.

b) Asi have only recieved 'standard directions' from the judge am i right in assuming i dont need a statement of evidence, or should i include one anyway?

Thanks

hi bookworm, i have registered with this site on behalf of my mum who is now at the stage of taking barclays bank to court. they have put in a defence and we are now waiting for a last minute settlement or a court date. we have only just discovered this site, as have been using martins lewis' one mainly. lots of posts on here talk about your court bundle, but i cant find it anywhere. can you tell me where to find it, or maybe email it to me? we need to gather all the letters etc. together asap as court date will be v. soon! please help!

Hi, 'IHATEBANKS'

Can you start your own thread please you are 'hijacking' someone elses!

click here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=7

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

sorry i didn't know you had to do that! just posted mine in what looked like a relevant place, as ppl before me had been discussing court bundles. plus the thread is called question re. court bundles. sorry, wont use the site again.