A&L Defence letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would wait until you get a copy of the defence from the court.

I think they are trying to scare you into dropping the case.

Its a game of cat and mouse, they want to see whether they can scare you into dropping it. Keep going with it and soon enough they will run out of ideas and have to pay up.

This is a common occurrence and extends their time to 28 days from date of claim being served. The next thing that will happen is the court will send you an Allocation Questionnair. Fill this in as per the CAG guidelines and you will be fine.

Dont worry, this is just more delaying tactics and it is highly unlikely that you will end up in court. If you do [unlikely] there are plenty of people to help and guide you. Just remember, this has happenned countless times before and it is YOU that is in the driving seat.

You have nothing to worry about.....you are in the right and in all probability they will settle up before court.

:D :D :D

i think we are in the same boat.. as i have also had a letter saying they are putting in their defence today. so i am now sitting and getting as much as possible ready for court. and down side to this is i know have to pay out another £100 to go with the AQ when it arrives.. all well i will get it back i suppose if i win my case.

good luck to you.. please keep me posted on how it goes.