Reliable Collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I received a letter today in reply to my CCA request which basically says that under the act Reliable Collections need only include a copy of the terms and conditions that I signed up for and I am still liable for the debt.

They have included a blank copy of the credit agreement and terms and conditions.

They have also told me that I have so far paid them £1196.96 and have £682 left to pay, no there is NO WAY that I have ordered goods from Simply Be to the value of almost £2,000:o so I can only assume that the remainder is their unlawful charges and extortionate interest:confused:

What is my next step as I think they are lying and they do have to provide a true signed copy of the agreement do they not?

They have also offered to negotiate a reduced settlement amount?

HELP!

they said this to me,that they didnt need to supply me with one,but since then after a few letters from myself theyve sent me a letter saying they know the debt is unenforceable! i sent them a letter about harrassment cos of the calls and they dont phone me as much,but i still log the date and time

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

think there might be a pattern here!?:lol:

GE Money- won

barclaycard-- N1 put into court

capital one - won

NatWest- won

never lose sight of your goal!

Hi guys, sorry to be a pain, but what is my next step? Shall I send a letter saying that I require a true signed copy of the agreement and that the copy of the t&c's sent by them is not an executed agreement? Can anyone help with a draft letter?

Thanks

has the 12 days allowed expired?

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

next-CCA turns up after they have committed offence,(30 days) S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) time!

monument -CCA not signed reported to TS for harrassment 1st letter sent TS are useless

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

well after the 12 days have gone then send them a letter saying something like,as they have not produced the true copy of the agreement requested theya re now in default.as they are in default they are not allowed to pursue the debt.also they should hand the alleged debt back to the originall creditors.ive also asked them to stop transmitting my data as they do not have my permission to do so.

i cant find a template on here for it.theyre a bunch of bloodsuckers though this company the worst ive encountered by far

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

thanks Archer :)

Just received another phone call from them, I agreed £25 a month which I pay, as I get paid on the 26th and their billing cycle is every four weeks I am apparently late with my payment which means £50 is now due!! I paid £25 yesterday as that was payday, and yet they keep ringing!! ARGH!!

yea they do ring and ring i got a template from the library here about harrasment http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/37006-harassment-telephone-response-letter.html

this is a good one.and u dont have to pay after the 12 days are up anyway cos they are in default.they arent supposed to try and enforce the alleged debt with no agreement.tell them next time they call,u havent received the true copy of the agreement and wont be making a payment while theyre in default.then tell them to never call you again.send that harrassment letter to them. log all names of the callers from these people and dates and times of the call and keep it, and all the letters.after the further 30 days are up report them to OFT

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

ANOTHER letter today saying although I have cleared the arrears on my account I still owe them £25 for the same period - huh?!

Funny how after the CCA request they are feverently reminding me of my obligation to pay etc, I've never received so many letters from them!!

Thursday they are in default with the CCA as it is day 12+2 :D

yes they do tend to have a panic attack when they get the CCA! lol

just wait til thursday to see what happens. cant see them having it tho

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 4 weeks later...

Well, well, well!

After another letter to Reliable Collections reminding them that the terms and conditions they sent was NOT a true copy of the CCA I have received a letter today stating;

We note your comments. And can confirm that all collections acitivity will cease, however, the fact of the non-payment will be reported to licensed Credit Reference Agencies as previosly advised

So, a victory of sorts, but surely they do not have a CCA, so no written agreement from myself to process my data?

Any ideas?

im not sure on this Id be very much interested in the answer! i did email trading standards about it and was told theyd get back to me in 5 days... that was about 2 months ago!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

Guest Mincemeat

Send them the s10 DPA letter stating that they do not have your permission to process the data and that any data they have provided to a CRA is unlawful. Tell them that you will be reporting them to the information commissioners office and that you will be informing all CRA's that they are illegally processing your data. Have a little bit of a dig through some of the other posts on this site and you'll get the answers you need.

You've won and they are just being spiteful. Get the data removed. Also, why not go after them for the charges they have added to the account? If they don't have an agreement how can they prove they have the right to add any charges. You may still get some cash back from them! Don't take this slight victory when with a little bit more work you will be home and dry!

im not sure on this Id be very much interested in the answer! i did email trading standards about it and was told theyd get back to me in 5 days... that was about 2 months ago!

Good old Treading Steadily.... er I mean Trading Standards.

lol think this site is resposible for a back log! but to be honest i dont think they punish these big companies quite as much as they should .imagine if it were us poor humble people breaking the rules!

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

yes i know,but who sent it? mine came from the actual catalogue and not reliable collections....so i see it as a step forward.i just ignored it.

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

it might have... just keep an eye on it.have you asked them to pass your debt back to the originators?

im going to send the information commisioner a letter with all the companies names on with no CCA and tell him they are still keeping data illegally on my credit file see what he says.

https://www.ico.gov.uk/Global/contact_us.aspx

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

• 4 weeks later...

Well, received a letter this morning from SimplyBe as a NOTICE OF ASSIGNMENT; they are selling the debt to either Moorcroft, Capquest,Aktiv Kapital or First Investement if I do not clear the account in the next two weeks!!!!

What do I do now? I have sent them the S10 stop processing my data etc :(

tell them that while the account is in dispute they are not allowed to involve debt collectors in the matter and that if they do then you will be informing the relevant agencies of the matter.i think they try it on to see how much u know and that they can get away with

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won

no they cant

they also need an agreement for it to collect on it

but do report them to trading standards

additions direct-no CCA

marshall ward-no CCA

associates visa-no CCA

GE Money- won

capital one - won

NatWest- won