Monument and Alliance & Leicester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I just join the Action Group

I want to claim back my charges from monument creditcard can't find any email to correspond to them.

I had a Alliance & Leicester current account for years there closed my account can i still claim my charges back.:( :(

Yes you can claim from a closed account.

I will have a look for the link for monument cc for you.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I have found this one...Customer relations

Monument

Portland Building

25 The High Street

Crawley

West sussex

RH10 1BG

Tel: 01293 802473

Here is a thread about momument..http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/66325-monument-credit-card.html?highlight=Customer+relations+Monument

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Has anyone have trouble with Monument Creditcard. I offered to clear my account with them they didn't want to give me a discount then the person only offered £175.00 off I said no and ask to speak to a supervisor the person said they is no supervisors here or managers here. She would get a manager to ring me right back. This is since 18th April No one rang until I send the letter S.A.R on the 1st may was signed for on the 2nd may since then I have monument ringing me all the time day and night on my mobile leaving messages to get in contact with them.

Should I return the call or leave it.?