• Tweets

• You didn't use Hermes insurance because you've never had difficulty in the past is a bit like saying that you didn't bother to look when you crossed the road this time because you've never been run down before. Luckily for you, the insurance requirement is unfair and unenforceable in our view – and I suggest that you start reading around the sub- forum to understand why and also the other arguments that will be used by Hermes against you to try and defeat your claim. Please also read around the sub- forum to understand the process, how it works – and the steps involve taking a small claim in the County Court. It's all pretty straightforward but it is worth understanding in advance, partly because this is a self-help forum and you need to take responsibility yourself – and secondly because you have more confidence in what you do. On your timeline of events, everything seems to be good. In fact looking your letter of claim you do seem to have understood why the insurances unfair and unenforceable – but reinforce your reading anyway. The only comment about the letter of claim is that you should headed up "letter of claim" – but everything else is to be good. Send it by recorded delivery but also confirm it in an email – using the same date for both so that the 14 day deadline is the same. While you are waiting for 14 days to expire, register with the County Court money claim website and start preparing your claim. You can save your work as you go. Post a draft of your particulars of claim here for us to check and get everything ready so that on day 15 you can click it off. Keep us updated
    • Sorry but I don't understand this at all. I didn't realise that you made an application for assistance with fees. And I had no idea that this was ever raised as an issue before. What on earth is going on? Are you able to explain what this is all about?
    • The country has seen electricity shortages that have left some factories and homes without power.View the full article
    • HI   Ah that little lets downgrade it to a Stage 1 Complaint so it looks like wee dealt with it properly if the Regulator looks at our books/files.   It's a tactic Housing Association use even my own recently tried that and I refused to let them get away with it.   So you respond to the Customer Service Manager NOT BY PHONE unless you can record the call.   To Customer Service Manager   Following our telephone conversation on XX/XX/2021 reference my Formal  Complaint you informed me that my Complaint was being dealt with as a Stage 1 Complaint.   I find this unacceptable as this Complaint was made via T&C online Portal with Acknowledgement receipt from T%C of my Complaint in July 2021 and T&C have now only decided to deal with this after I recently had to Hand Deliver (16th Sept 2021) that Complaint to your Office which is  unacceptable.   Therefore T&C have had from July 2021 to resolve this Complaint as per your own Stage 1 Complaint procedure and I quote:   Stage 1: Your complaint will be allocated to a member of staff who will contact you within 2 working days to discuss your complaint and understand the problem. We aim to resolve complaints within 10 working days, but sometimes investigations can take longer. In this case we’ll let you know, keep you updated and agree a timescale for our response with you. As the above has not been carried out and was only acted upon as previously stated when I hand delivered  my Complaint again on 16th Sept 2021 to your Office this is not a Stage 1 Complaint as T&C have Failed to carryout the above Stage 1 Complaint Procedure since July 2021 therefore my Complaint should be Escalated to a Stage 2 Complaint as per your own Complaints Procedure. If T%C refuse to escalate this Complaint to Stage 2 I require full Clarification as to why.        
    • Hi guys, I have recently found this website and have been reading a lot regarding Hermes scandals. Thanks a lot to all the people running and supporting this forum. Doing lord's work. Here is my case, hope I can get some help. On 07/08/2021, I used Hermes service to ship my laptop however the laptop never reached its intended destination.  On 16/08/2021, I had a chat with their representative over the phone to get an update on the situation. I was told they will start a brief investigation to find my laptop. After a long wait, on 14/09/2021, it was confirmed that my laptop was indeed lost. On 25/09/2021, I filled in the compensation form.  On 27/09/2021, I received compensation of £20 + postage of £5.80. On 28/09/2021, I asked them to review their compensation and reimburse me in full. (Formal complaint) The laptop was purchased on 02/08/2021 priced at £1049. Do have a PayPal invoice for it. I did not use Hermes insurance as I didn't have any trouble with their deliveries in the past. The parcel was declared as a laptop. I have prepared a letter of claim to send them as soon as they reject my request to pay in full. Few questions, I couldn't find answers about: Do i need to send email to Hermes with letter of claim or post? Next steps: Wait for formal complaint's response..  Submit letter of claim, wait 2 weeks, then register and issue complain on money claim county court website? Hope i can get some feedback on my letter of claim.   Letter of claim1.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Monument and Alliance & Leicester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone

I just join the Action Group

I want to claim back my charges from monument creditcard can't find any email to correspond to them.

I had a Alliance & Leicester current account for years there closed my account can i still claim my charges back.:( :(

Yes you can claim from a closed account.

I will have a look for the link for monument cc for you.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I have found this one...Customer relations

Monument

Portland Building

25 The High Street

Crawley

West sussex

RH10 1BG

Tel: 01293 802473

Here is a thread about momument..http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/66325-monument-credit-card.html?highlight=Customer+relations+Monument

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

Has anyone have trouble with Monument Creditcard. I offered to clear my account with them they didn't want to give me a discount then the person only offered £175.00 off I said no and ask to speak to a supervisor the person said they is no supervisors here or managers here. She would get a manager to ring me right back. This is since 18th April No one rang until I send the letter S.A.R on the 1st may was signed for on the 2nd may since then I have monument ringing me all the time day and night on my mobile leaving messages to get in contact with them.

Should I return the call or leave it.?