Airborne vs. Natwest

AirborneXO
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am about to begin the long battle to reclaim charges against the natwest bank and will keep a record of my actions here to help push me in the right direction! I am looking to recover charges for My Personal Account, My Wife's Personal Account, Our Joint Account and an old credit card account of mine.

Step 1 - Requesting my statements

Okay I have prepared the SAR for sending to Natwest - I have put all the accounts onto one letter - is this okay??

Also do I need to include £40 because there are four accounts? Do I send a cheque or what?

Many Thanks in Advance.

Cheers, XO

Hi Airborne, welcome on board the nat west forum!!

There's no problem putting all the accounts onto the one SAR - but you only need to send £10 as the fee covers all info that nat west have on you.

Cheque or postal order (payable to nat west) should be included with the letter.

Keep us informed of your progress - good luck, hedgey xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

And don't forget to send it recorded delivery. Good luck! :)

Natwest - DPA sent / prelim sent http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/75363-bump-crapwest.html#post656651

Barclaycard - DPA sent

MSDW - DPA sent

GE Capital - Prelim sent http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/store-cards/72853-mr-bump-frasercard.html#post629618

RBS bank - DPA sent

RBS card - DPA sent

Student Loans Co - pending

Egg - DPA pending http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/egg/79992-bump-humpty-dumpty.html#post707138

• 1 month later...

Finally got the statements and went through them with a highlighter:

My Personal account - £1865.71

My Wife's (the CO) account - £1750

Our Joint Account - £2257

My Old Natwest Credit card - £184

Total £6064.71

Flippin heck that sounds like a lot!!! Hope I can get this back! I highlighted everything that said 'charges' (was that correct?) so that includes all:

Unarranged borrow fee

Refferal Charge

Unpaid items

Card misuse

Can I claim all that back in full? I am about to log onto the calculator spreadsheet to work it out!

Obviously I will submit the claims seperately as it will be more than small claims otherwise, is that how its done?

Cheers in advance, Hal

The Letter was ammended to from me and I to us and we both signed the bottom, no problem there.

How does the joint account work then, do we file the claim together?

I have done all my calculations on the basic spreadsheet as the other one with the interest was too hard for my tiny brain to cope with :-) is that okay?

Cheers, Hal