Claiming 2nd time round

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if somebody can give me some advice. I claimed my charges back in August 2006 through MCOL. The charges,court costs and interest were paid into my account and I wrote to the court to say the case was satisfied. I am now after claiming some more charges that are on the same account since the initial claim.Only a small amount but not the point. I have wrote my initial letter and they have replied saying that I accepted full and final settlement of my complaint regarding bank charges when at court. I did not sign anything to say that i accepted this as full and final settlement just as i said letter to court to say case finished. Should I just proceed with LBA. They have said basically that if i wish to take it any further then to take it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

Could anybody give me any advice please ??

Even if you did sign anything, that applied to your original claim. This is a new claim.

The bank cannot sign away your rights in law. Your signature on a piece of paper cannot make the penalty charges lawful,.

Go for it.:D

Just be aware that they will probably close your account. Open a parachute account, just in case....

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-our-forum/58685-do-you-need-parachute.html

Good luck.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....