Show me the money!!!

yorkiecna
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6209 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everybody!

This is my first post and I honestly can not wait to get my money back from these smelly people.:grin:

They have been charging me since I was 16, for going overdrawn for like 27p so its payback time.:mad:

So a big THANK YOU to everyone on this site for all your help. It is truly appreciated.:p

I am at the court stage with my claim and I filed my case with mcol on the 22nd March.

I have just received a letter from Northampton County Court stating that:

It is ordered that:-

The filing of an allocation questionnaire be dispensed with in this case unless the District Judge at the court of transfer orders otherwise.

Some advice is needed please.

Should I send my nudge letter to DG now?:???:

Has anyone else had their case transferred to Brentford County Court?

on the nudge question - yes, send one now and every 10 days until they send you an offer.

i've just seen another thread on here where hsbc paid back all the charges for someone under 18 (then started hammering them again)

so, don't know how long ago we are talking - but if those 16-18 charges aren't included in this claim and you have any records - i'd ask for them all back on the basis of your age at the time.

you'll have seen this:

New---after 28 Days - Maybe No Aq!!!!!!! (multipage.gif1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

and some of post 1 of this thread is also relevant:When you have filed your AQ................ (multipage.gif1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

lateralus

maybe someone else will get back about brentford county court - i'm sure there are more.

Hi

You may find you get a Pre Trail Review Rather this seems to be a new route the banks are taking than an AQ ….Nothing to worry about !

It would be worth posting DG a copy of the letter on the firs post on this thread

Just to give them a little nudge

No AQ - Straight to PRE TRIAL REVIEW

Oyster

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!

MCOL Filed 26th Feb 07

:-)

Defended 26th March 07:rolleyes:

PRT @ Cambridge 13th July 07:wink:

1st May Full Offer:grin:

Cheque arrived 16th May8)

Thank you to both of you for responding so quickly.

I am 23 now so 16 was quite a while ago.

If I can dig up any of my statements from back then I may reclaim those early charges, just to show them that if they did not want me to spend the 27p then they simply should not have let me, instead of charging me!

However I shall keep you all posted on how my claim is going, so watch this space...;)

yes, get digging around - it's money for old rope as they say - if you find some - i'll help you with a tersely worded letter about putting charges on account of a minor if you like.

the hsbc internet banking details in the faqs tells how to get 6 years worth on-line - and 6 years ago - you would presumably still be under 18 - so it's worth a try.