1st Credit Ltd/SinglePoint 4U

crk81
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could i have some advice please.

1st Credit Ltd Default on my credit file, has just recently apeared from a alledged debt from 2002. Spoke to them and asked them to provide info, sent a CCA request (then read up about it not covering mobiles) They've cashed the £1 cheque paid it off the account & now they are wanting payment.

Spoke to Singlepoint who cant pull up any hardcopies of the info for me.

Would like to know its 1st Credit Ltd who have the default on my credit file, who do i send a S-A-R to, them or singlepoint aka vodafone? I want this default removed 1st Credit are usless/cheeky gits! (they've made me mad today)

Any help be much appriciated.

Thanks

hey thtere you SAR vodaphone not the CCA (1st credit) i have read on this site of a similar thing happening to people when they send off a cca request so long as you have a copy of the letter you sent i wuld sya send them another letter repeating what you wanted that you dont and did not at anytime recognise any debt to them also search the debt section under 1st credit to see what otheres have done