Hiya! Question about overdraft fees...

boXXer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6622 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya people! just signed up as a friend of mien told me about you.

I bet this question has been answered a 1000000 times before, but could you just clear this up for me.....

For the past couple of months, i have gone over my overdraft fee a couple of times, and have been charged £125 last month, and £100 this month.

NOW, is there anything i can do? and how do i go about it as i think they are taking the pee TBH.

Hope someone can help

Mike. :D

HSBC Prelim letter sent 3/10/06 1st class recorded, a BIT scared!

HSBC LBA letter sent 18/10/06 1st class recorded. Bit more scared now!

I bet this question has been answered a 1000000 times before, but could you just clear this up for me.....

So why do you ask it again?

So why do you ask it again?

Because this is a public forum, and im asking a public question. NOT just to you. So if you havent got a good answer, why reply?

Because this is a public forum, and im asking a public question. NOT just to you. So if you havent got a good answer, why reply?

I suggest that you ask a few questions about the public or otherwise nature of this forum.

Secondly we are very stretched trying to support and inform those users who are prepared to put in some reading of the forum material before posting their questions.

If you can't do that then you can try and find yourself another forum - or ask your bank for advice - or pay for a lawyer.

I suggest that you ask a few questions about the public or otherwise nature of this forum.

Secondly we are very stretched trying to support and inform those users who are prepared to put in some reading of the forum material before posting their questions.

If you can't do that then you can try and find yourself another forum - or ask your bank for advice - or pay for a lawyer.

hello. So are you saying this is NOT a public forum? im asking the advice, and getting sarcy comments as a minority do on most public forums (usually admin i have to say). Im a member of quite a few, and its always the same. Im just asking a simple question, which you DIDNT have to reply to if you didnt like it, and someone else could have come back with a decent answer, as i would. :(

This is a public forum. But as the man says read the FAQs(In red in the Index). If this is too much trouble, please try another forum where someone has time to give you one to one attention

The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.

This is a public forum. But as the man says read the FAQs(In red in the Index). If this is too much trouble, please try another forum where someone has time to give you one to one attention

i give up. where have a asked for one-to-one attention? im asking a question on a forum. I will look in FAQ's in a minute. i just thought it would be easier to ask a question. Im not an arrogant person, but i cant BELIEVE the attitude of some people on these forums.... :roll:

This is not a public forum

It is privately owned and privately funded and it is made available to anyone who would like to come and seek advice about their bank charge problems but on the conditions which we have set out in the forum rules.

Every one is welcome in principle but we do ask that people take the trouble to inform themselves first.

This has become more necesary as the traffic on the forum has increased and it has also become a more reasonable request as the database of information has now grown to a level where most of the basic answers are there.

If boXXer doesn't like this then he might prefer to go to http://www.bankchargeshell.co.uk and try his luck there.

As the level of traffic increases Dave and I will be more unable to respond to pretty well every post as we mainly have done so far.

It will then become even more necessary for people to read the FAQs and gain an understanding of what they are taking on.

I'm not prepared to spend any more time on this discussion and I am locking the thread

i give up. where have a asked for one-to-one attention? im asking a question on a forum. I will look in FAQ's in a minute. i just thought it would be easier to ask a question. Im not an arrogant person, but i cant BELIEVE the attitude of some people on these forums.... :roll:

Which is precisely the point - easier for you and more work for everyone else.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6622 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks