Intrest?

cheatedgeoff
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Should i account for INTREST CHARGED WHILST ACCOUNT OVERDRAWN?

i have asked for last six years worth of statements,so far i have recieved 12 months normal statements and a spreadsheet of carges for 3 years befor that. whilst working on normal statements, i was adding intrests charged whilst overdrawn,with the rest of the charges,am i correct in doing this? if so,abbey have not included these charges in the spreadsheet format? should i also request these aswell?

thanks for any help

you cannot directly or fully claim back anything that is listed on your statements as interest.

you can however, reclaim a portion of your overdraft interest that was made solely of unlawful charges levied against you.

there are speardsheets availble to do this, but unless we are talking about a claim of several £100's before this calc, then money wish it is not worth it.

contractural interest might be the way to go.

type that in at the search bar, and have a read.

dx100uk.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Cheatedgeoff

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/84077-alex-abbey-has-anyone.html

A number of us have been pondering this latest 'helpful' spreadsheet idea from Abbey. As you rightly say there is no record of the interest paid or the overdraft balance at statement date which means that the spreadsheets held in this forum can't calculate the interest charged on these penalties. Even worse, there is some concern that if a case gets to court ABBEY will deem their OWN spreadsheets inadmissable! unbelievable huh? Check the thread and good luck.