Getting Statements....painful

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

So after fourty days i got a letter of halifax saying they will send statments within two weeks. Out of the goodness of my hart i waited an extra two weeks.

Two weeks later they send the statments but only from march 2003 - not before. There was a phone number on the letter which i rang- it is now a taped message saying all statments will be sent in fourty days.

Great.

Any suggestions about my next move......

Cheers Tel

LBA for noncompliance, then get the n1 filed

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

Agree with c allen, but also report them to the Information Commissioner for non compliance. ICO – Information Commissioner's Office

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

The LBA is for non compliance with SAR. This one http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

If they don't comply with this then you file your N1 (you are not at this stage claiming bank charges back - you are forcing compliance with the SAR). The N1 template you should use for this is here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Hi Tel, I am only on day 25 since I sent my SAR. I obviosly have had no word from Trinity road. However, not being the patient type, on the 10th I popped into the branch and asked for 6 years statements. Thursday the 19th they arrived. Prelim letter was delivered this morning. So what, if I get 2 sets. I would definatly take the advice above, but it can't hurt to give my way a try aswell

Would agree with chris - anything that might speed up the process is always worth a try.