Agghhhh Capstone/spml

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6205 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all just recieved yet another reply to my letters/emails from the above and yet again they are telling me the case is "CLOSED", the came to the conclusion that they did not owe me over £1000 in charges and they are not giving it back, i did try for the ERC, but they would not have any of that either, the problem is like with HFC/Household at the moment i cannot afford the court costs, i am having IB and cannot get a discount off the charge which is around £80.00, what can i do anyone sent letter to them and got somewhere, what am i doing wrong, can someone help please this has been going on for months and i am getting nowhere with them

Hi George

I have done some research into SPML whilst hewlping another member. No one gets very far with them unless your in fornt of a judge unfortunately.

Have you gone to the court and asked about fee remission? See this link which wiull take you to the website. you can still claim remission if you can prove it would cause you finanacial hardship if you paid. http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/HMCSCourtFinder/GetForm.do?court_forms_id=168

Hope this helps a little