stressed mother V A&L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6114 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahah...google wilf...it fetches up the urban dictionary....i am sure thats not what you intended it to mean caza, but it made me chuckle...check out milf too.

Jennyxx

unfortunately my 17 year old daughter had to explain it to me .:oops:

Luckily she is well brought up enough not to say the actual words (or do actions):p

My MILF is johnny Depp:D

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

lmao i u 2... i started posting the MILF explanation and then thought better of it and deleted it again haha glad i did now ;)

Feels like a lost little girl x

Hi all

Just got my hearing date for 17th September. The letter states:

BEFORE District Judge Ayers sitting at Bedford County Court on 2 July 2007.

UPON HEARING the claimant in person and the defendants not attending AND the claimant filing with the court the schedule, being handed to the court today.

IT IS ORDERED THAT:

1. The claim be allocated to the Small Claims Track

The hearing will take place at blah blah blah and should take no longer than 2 hours.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement befor the hearing date.

2. Dispense with statement/documents.

Well all in all I think I look really good cos I turned up and they never. Still waiting to hear from my 2nd Nudge to Wragge sent on Friday. I like the bit in bold print, and I assume Wragge get a copy exactly the same. You never know what the next few days hold;).

Well at least theres no court bundle to do, seems to me that the Judge is getting miffed with the banks wasting time, and then settling.

Will keep you posted.

Caza x

P.S My Milf would have to be BillieJo Armstrong from Greenday.mmmmmmm

yayyyy good luck Caza, Im giving Wragge til tomorrow then i am going to ring the court and email wragge :D i want this settled now its getting on me nerves!

Feels like a lost little girl x

Hi all

I had an email today from penaltycharges.co.uk concerning the Southend Barclays cases that were heard yesterday. Apparantly it states that claimants of charges from Barclays are to face a Circuit Court Test to prove them as unlawful.... the cases will be heard on 4th December. Barclays sent a barrister to defend 40/50 cases in batches of 10 and made a complete balls up of it. The Judge laid into him for being totally unprepared (he'd even lost some of the paperwork:D), and told him that he was very annoyed that the cases hadn't been sorted out in atimley manner and had been wasting every bodys time.

All the claimants are well chuffed as the cases could well set precident.

ooooeeeerrrrr.

Anybody else heard anything about this?

Caza

Just looked at the new poc on the sticky, it also strongly recommends that claims are no longer issued through mcol. Do you think that those of us that have already done so using the earlier poc will come up against any problems when we do go to court.????:(.

Hope this dosn't cause any problems. Good news about the OFT case today though its a shame that it will take so long to hear anything concerning the decision.

Caza

Hi there,

Must have a read of that later, off out for a bit now.

The only stumbling block I've come across using MCOL was that I had no idea about this Judgement Form having to be filled in, hence everything now is a mad rush. There must be lots of other potential problems though involving a "third party" at the beginning of the claim.

Yes, it could mean a long wait for a lot of people now, which is a real shame ... they're talking about the end of the year "earliest" when claims will be looked at again:rolleyes:. Hope things go well for you Caza.

Mimi x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Just looked at the new poc on the sticky, it also strongly recommends that claims are no longer issued through mcol. Do you think that those of us that have already done so using the earlier poc will come up against any problems when we do go to court.????:(.

Hope this dosn't cause any problems. Good news about the OFT case today though its a shame that it will take so long to hear anything concerning the decision.

Caza

I was wondering the same - I suppose we will have to wait to see what happens to claims - and try and read up whether we should be submitting new POC :confused:

jan:)

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE