Advice needed please

markcafc99
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6204 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent my first claim letter off to HSBC in February. Within 14days they replyed saying they have got my letter and will get back to me by 6th April with a full reponse.

April came and I got no letter from them so I rang up the claims department. They said to me an offer letter was in the post and would be with me within a week. I waited a week and no letter. So I rang again and they said they will get another sent out and it will be with me within a week. but I didnt get one again.

I have now rang HSBC 5 times and each time they have said it will be sent out but I still have not received my offer letter.

Can anyone advise me on what to do please?

i'll give you the same advice now that i would have given you had you posted in feb. stick to the schedule - they have just bought themselves a good 12 weeks without having to do diddly on your account.

had you sent the lba after 14 days = you very well may have had your money by now -

make you angry????????????

send the lba and 14 days later - file your claim.

it's your claim - play by your(our) rules not theirs.

don't feel foolish - just get even........send the lba tomorrow - recorded delivery and think of the additional interest you will be able to claim

any new charges since then - add them on.

go over your statements again - make sure you've got them all.

after your lba - start looking at the mcol website - and get ready to file your claim, get it all ready to go and in 14 days all you'll have to do is pay and submit the claim.

are your charges on a spreadsheet - don't ask them for the 8% interest until you file the claim but the simple s/s will calculate that for you.

get back with any questions but for now - send the lba with a list/or spreadsheet showing the charges you are asking to be returned.

you'll be fine....just make sure you realise that this is YOUR CLAIM and not hsbc's. be in control and take all the advice given.

good luck

If i've been helpful in any way....then tip my scales over there!