How Long does it take to Reclaim money?

chris duk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just started out on this daunting task of claiming. I telephoned Barclays who said they will send out my bank statements but their is a large backlog of peopel doing the same thing. They also kindly offered to waive the charge.

In the meantime I have come across websites that offer to do all the work for you for around 25% and usually can caim the money back within 12 weeks.

My question to the forum users is what is the average length of time to recieve the money that you are entitled too?

can these companies really speed things up?

and is their 25% charge worth it as i was told they use contractual interest?

Look forward to some replies

thanks Chris

Nobody can guarantee how long it will take, but 12 weeks is about normal for a straight forward claim.

These companies do nothing that you can't do yourself & all the info & tools are right here. Their rates are also often misleading.

The question really is are you happy letting a complete stranger nose around in your financial affairs and then only let you keep 75% of the total outstanding to you.

Yes, the whole process can take quite a few months. but most of that is waiting for things to happen.

Statements - 40 days

prelim - 14 days

LBA - 14 days

court - variable

At the end of all this you get to keep 100% of YOUR money.

This site provides all the resources and help you need.

Go for it, what have you got to loose ??

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

If you ask me, the "we can turn this round in 12 weeks" statement is absolute rubbish. I'd love to see them turn round a claim with Barclaycard in that amount of time. I'm into my 4th month with Barclaycard if that gives you any idea and there is absolutely NOTHING some cowboy NWNF company could have done differently (except maybe fook it up).

I agree with both of the guys above.......steer clear of these people! What is the point in letting someone have some of your easy money when you can have it all?

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

At the end of the day Chris why pay someone to do your work for you-they not only charge 25% but I think that they may also charge VAT at 17.5% so potentially you could be looking at only getting back 57.5% of your money and where the fun in that!

Just follow the steps on CAG,read through the success stories and claim back what is rightfully yours.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

At the end of the day Chris why pay someone to do your work for you-they not only charge 25% but I think that they may also charge VAT at 17.5% so potentially you could be looking at only getting back 57.5% of your money and where the fun in that!

Just follow the steps on CAG,read through the success stories and claim back what is rightfully yours.

you have calculated vat at 70% ????

25% plus vat would be about 29% in total not 42.5%

Well even so, it's still 29% of your money.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!