BankFodder BankFodder

Paintball

Paintball vs NatWest**WON POST OFT**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4341 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Fab news Painty......... that's what you call a job well done girl! :D :D :D

Methinks I need to pull my finger out and start tackling mine! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Yes Painty, ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

(I said it was your turn)

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

well done Painty.

And about the stay. FAO of everyone who reads this.

Spoke to Peterborough Court today, they said

"to apply for a stay will coost £35. They will NOT be charging anybody who applies to remove a stay (as in its now FOC), and the reason is that the chance of having it lifted is practicly NIL

If this post has helped you, please hit the scales under my name. Thanks!!!!

"I would dig a thousend holes, to lay next to you. I would dig a thousend more, if I needed to"

www.incognito-photography.com

I have received a letter from RBS Group Litigation in London and have prepared a letter using BankFodder's sticky Claiming beyond 6 yrs - important new information!!!

I don't want to post it on open forum ;) is anyone happy to have a look at it for me and give feedback if I PM them?

Cheers, Painty xx

'Fortune favours the brave.'

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

I have received a letter from RBS Group Litigation in London and have prepared a letter using BankFodder's sticky Claiming beyond 6 yrs - important new information!!!

I don't want to post it on open forum ;) is anyone happy to have a look at it for me and give feedback if I PM them?

Cheers, Painty xx

Bumpety bump ... anyone? I would like to get my letter in the last post today if poss.

Cheers :)

Any advice given is purely on the basis of my own views and opinions and offered in good faith.

Oh well, no help means self-help ... sent the letter off anyway

Hi Painty - sorry for not getting back to you, I've been away with the family since last Thursday. I've just had a look at the letter though and it looks absolutely fine to me. Spot on! x ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Thanks Hedgey, hope you enjoyed yourself. I changed the letter quite a bit to improve it so we'll see what happens. lol xx

Hi Paintball

I did'nt know you had a thread here. Will keep an eye out for you from now on.

Uk

Some useful links.

FAQ's

Making Posts

Letter Template Library

Bank Contact Details

AQ Guide to Completion

Court Fees

Data Protection non Compliance

Witness Statements for Court Bundle

Banking Code Website

Limitations Act

Fast Track Costs

A-Z Index

Mis-Claim Tutorial

Step By Step Instructions

Remember: The Ark was built by amateurs-The Titanic by professionals.

Please click my scales if you find my advice helpful !

If your claim is successful, please donate 5% so that it can continue to help others.

Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, please seek qualified professional legal Help.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Hi Paintball

I did'nt know you had a thread here. Will keep an eye out for you from now on.

Uk

Yep hun, here I am, twiddling me thumbs, waiting for 3 Sept ...:rolleyes: lol

Yep hun, here I am, twiddling me thumbs, waiting for 3 Sept ...:rolleyes: lol

My hubby's birthday! Sack the cake though........... just bring alcohol please! ;):D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Well I hope he takes to alcohol better'n you do my love ... in bed by 10pm after the old red vino on 8/11? Get some practice in on his birthday Hedgey, and I will probably join you lol xoxox

No news from either Court or NatWest litigation team ... :rolleyes:

No change there then eh?! :rolleyes:

How long have they got left to respond?

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

'Til your hubby's birthday, 3 September lol :D

Having heard nothing from NatWest, I telephoned the court today to check the status of my claim. I learned that the date by which NatWest had to file their defence was 29 August ... the court has received nothing!

No change there then eh?! :rolleyes:

How long have they got left to respond?

Hedgey, I've read your guidance on what to do next, so will follow this ...

Judgment requested 7 Sept.

Wow............. no flies on you hun! :D

Best of luck Painty, keep us posted with this one........... I think it's about to get very interesting from this point on! x ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Oh I do hope so dahhhling :D

Cheque received for full amount, and banked today.

At last! Well done!

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I'm really chuffed for you Painty, it couldn't have happened to a nicer girl!

Party time at Painty's everyone .............. free champers all round!!!

:D :D :D

Well done hun - this is brilliant news.

xxxxxx

:D :D :D

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

NICE!!!! Well done painty

x

If this post has helped you, please hit the scales under my name. Thanks!!!!

"I would dig a thousend holes, to lay next to you. I would dig a thousend more, if I needed to"

www.incognito-photography.com

Aw shucks Hedgey, thanks for that. I do have a bottle of bubbly in the fridge as it happens but will save it a bit longer until Barlcaycard have caved in lol :D

Thanks Steven and Bobba and keep on going everyone else. Check out my thread on Sharklaycard forum, oops sorry, Barclaycard as I've applied for a hearing to remove the stay at Durham County Court where, interestingly no stay was applied to my NatWest credit card claim!! Talk about inconsistency with judges:rolleyes: