charleyfarley v NatWest

charleyfarley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6162 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As I'm waiting for the Judge to allocate a track for my Abbey claim, I was wondering how I could usefully fill my time.....................so here I am!

A very old NatWest account with loads of charges seemed the perfect way to keep me busy , so SAR letter sent off this morning.

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

It'll be interesting to see what they send me because I opened this account in 1974

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've heard nothing at all from them. Although I did a stupid thing and forgot to send the Prelim Registered delivery. I'll check my latest Bank statement, and see if they've cashed the £10 cheque, and If not I might just start again, there's no rush.......................they've had the money for about 14 years;) :)