help need advice a newbe

hooker

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5265 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi can any one help me the duplicate statements sent by abbey have no charges on the front page like the original ones why is this also another member of the family got a reply to his letter asking for charges to be refunded saying they need time to look into this complaint and if he hasnt heard anything within four weeks they will write to this letter is dated the 27/03/07 what should our next move be on both these matters

Quite often the statements sent are in a different form from the original ones. I know some of mine were on microfiche. As long as you have all of the transaction info then its fine, just work your way through them with a highlighter. In response to your second query, just carry on with your own timetable and ignore them saying they need 4 weeks. This is just a delaying tactic to try to put you off. My case is with the courts at the moment and Abbey are still sending letters saying 'sorry its taken us longer than we thought, we are conducting a full investigation and will get back to you within 4 weeks.' Its rubbish, ignore them and send the next letter or file the claim, depending on which stage you're at. Good luck!