Geoffrey Parker Bourne Cca

hayley

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5261 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I sent a CCA request to Geoffrey Parker Bourne who is acting on behalf of Shop Direct Financial Services on 23 February 2007 I had no response so sent another letter after the 30 days dated April 10th. I then received a letter dated 17th April saying basically they couldn’t find the agreement. I have now received another letter off them dated April 20th (see below) I had a CCJ because of this so I don’t think there is anything I can do but if anyone could give me any advice I would be grateful. Many thanks.

Further to our letter of 17th April, we enclose herewith a copy of the admission form that you completed and provided to the court in respect of this matter.

Attached to the letter is an admission form and I have admitted the full amount.

hayley I think you need to write to the court and ask for judgement to be set aside on the CCJ on the grounds that you were not fully aware of your rights at the time. Once this is done the fact that no agreement exists comes into play. But until the CCJ is set aside the fact that they can't produce an agreement is to some degree irrelevant as the debt has already been proved in court.

There will be other people who will post being able to tell you the specifics of how to get a CCJ set aside.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.