RoadRunner looking to win!!!

AnitaM

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5267 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:p I have started this particular race and have recieved the standard Lloyds TSB reply... so on to the next hurdle i.e. 2nd letter and small claims court procedure within 14 days if nothing is heard from the other side... that's right isn't it?

Quick question: I am making a claim on the last five years for sake of ease and speed as I could check all the charges online. I also intend to make a second claim once I recieve the statements for the sixth year... is that OK to do?

Quick question: I have heard that somebody got into big trouble i.e. bank counter claim... apparently too much was written in the 2nd letter or the small claims application... anybody know what I absolutely should not say in this second letter of small claims application.... :p

Hi Anita,

Yes it's fine to do that, the but is, If you make a second claim the bank are likely to close your account. So be prepared for that. Bundle all of your claim together and there is little chance of the account being closed plus less outlay and paperwork for you.

Good Luck,

Hod.