hulsim

Carcraft Don't Have My Original Details

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4611 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

I sent a SAR to Carcraft Group requesting my original documents. They have sent me a printout basically saying that I bought a car from them in 2001. They say that they only keep documents for three years and that any other info is not held in relevent filing systems for the purpose of the Data Protection Act. Where do I go from here? Any suggestions welcome!

Hulsim

Have you had a look at you bank statements to see if the payment for your car has the name of the lender. Mine does (Open + Direct)

If i'm not mistaken the credit agreement will not be with Carcraft but with the lenders (please someone correct me if I am wrong).

I am just about to send a letter off to them for the mis-selling of PPI by the salesman at Carcraft, who sign on behalf of the lenders.

Regards

Danler

Thanks Danler

The lender is GE Capital Woodchester. Iwas hoping to get the originals because there seems to be a change in the info that I filled in and the info they hold on computer. I'll send a SAR to GE and see what happens.

Regards

Hulsim