rpgsx3r v Natwest

rpgsx3r
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6112 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks again.

I've got everything together and am submitting to the court today. Just to double-check; I should also send a copy of each of these documents including the AQ to Cobbetts, right?

After this I assume I must send copies of all the statements to both the court and Cobbetts too? Anything else need to go with those? I already included the T&C with the original claim.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Send everything (AQ plus attachments) to the court and to cobbetts. You don't do anything else until the court sends you directions. They may grant the draft order, but some courts aren't. Sit tight and wait until you hear from the court - then post back with their directions. ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Received a copy of Cobbetts' AQ today (hardly strike fear into my heart when they don't put anything at all in section G!) but still nothing from the court yet.

Must.....be....patient!

As Parkie would say, patience is a virtue!

The deadline for my own AQ submission was almost two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything back from the court yet.

So tit tight............. and practice your patience! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Ours was the 18th June and we got the offer on 12 July - to give you some idea of Cobbetts' current timescales

Steven

If this post is helpful, please click the scales

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability.

Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site

• 3 weeks later...

You should hear something - even if they decide to stay the claim pending the OFT case, they have to tell you. If they do BTW (staythe case that is) there should be a template asking for the stay to be removed coming soon.