• Tweets

• If you were planning to train a virus to escape vaccine induced immunity If you were negotiating an agreement that you never intended to honour If you were arranging PPE in a way that would be inefficient and expensive If you were designing a VISA system to fail   .. you would do it the way Johnson the incompetent liar and his oppos do   and add to that that there is currently plenty of pfiser vaccine for boosters and jabs, and plenty of people willing to have them - but nowhere near enough people to actually put the doses in arms as all the volunteers (trained cabin staff etc) who did it before have gone back to work ...
    • Discover Recruitment Administrator Apprentices with R13 Recruitment and #CreateYourFutureView the full article
    • For longer version and more details, please read above: Here is the short version: In late July: I hired "Decor Developments - Painters and Decorators in Lincoln" to do the work in my house.  The work includes painting of the ceiling and walls in the house, and also fixing a ceiling of the extension. The whole job was £4650. In early August: The work began, and took 2 weeks to finish. I paid the full amount with direct debit bank transfer when the job was almost all done. In late August: There were cracks and bulges appeared at the ceiling they fixed, I had to call them up twice, they fixed twice, but one crack is still visible today (19 Oct). The guy who fixed it, left behind some paint, and it was not Crown paint that they said they used. 30th Sep: It is found that the paint can be washed off, just by gently rubbing it with water using fingers, and the paint could be seen dissolves on fingers. This issue is found in all walls apart from the walls of the kitchen, dining room, main bathroom, also found in all ceilings of the house (including the ceilings of kitchen, dining room, main bathroom) Also found that the paintings were poorly done in some areas. 5th Oct: Finally able to get hold of the director of Decor Developments. He stated this is what he meant about non-wipeable paint, (in which I had no memories we had such conversation) He said has painted a hundred houses like that, its a standard paint to be used in all new builds in England, etc. The fact that he didnt state what kind of paint to use in the quote, means that it is entirely up to him to use the cheapest paint possible. He was very rude, hung me up at some point, eventually only agreed to send someone to repaint 1 small bathroom and 1 small toilet on Sat 9th Oct, and no more. He wont guarantee anything about keeping my brand new carpets or other surfaces clean.  The same day I called up citizensadvice, also found a trusted trader for advises. The director of Decor Developments told me to stop wiping the walls, cause Ill be damaging it, and that there is no such thing as primers for walls (which there obviously is). (this is in text messages) 6th Oct: The director of Decor Developments refused to explain why they are not performing a proper fixing (2 coats) for the 2 rooms he promised to fix, ignored my messages about that there is still a crack at the ceiling of the extension, and threatened to send no one on Saturday if I continue to text message him. 7th Oct: I sent a formal complaint letter through email to Decor Developments, stating Consumer Rights Act 2015 in the letter and mentioned that he can continue to perform the fixings that he is going to do on 9th Oct, also stated about what other things I request, asking him to reply me in 14 days. 9th Oct No one came, Decor Developments stopped communicating with me. 10th Oct I paid for a trusted trader to look at the house, he tested the walls (using a car washing cloth damped with water, wipe the walls left to right for around 10 times, and the paint would come off) and he pointed out different issues with the poor, unprofessional workmanship performed by decor development, and also the unsuitable paint for redec being used. He later sent me a report about it. 14th Oct Another trusted trader came to look at the house, stating the poor workmanship done, and cheap, inappropriate paint being used.  By 19th Oct I now have 2 quotes for the paintings for the ceilings and walls. 1 quote for fixing the ceilings. I would like to know, what else should I do next? Is it likely for me to win the small claim case? I really need some help and advises here.
    • So that's their reason for letting the claim become stayed...whilst they corrected the errors in the paperwork to meet the compliance guidlines. Its not really something you can use to your advantage or be part of a defence.     Your comment above really concerns me in that you still do not understand the process of issuing a court claim...so again there is only one claim ...no earlier claims no secondary claims...one claim that was stayed then lifted then judgment applied for and then set a side.   One claim one claim number.
    • Discovers SEO Executive Apprenticeships with Gladstone Street and #CreateYourFutureView the full article
  • Our picks

Tesco Finance CC -RBOS address

stroke a badger

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5294 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi S.A.B.

I would think that that would be the best one to use.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....