lisa1977

Lisa1977 V Egg...!!!!Won !!!!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4562 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Its been a battle but have now been informed a cheque for the full amount claimed has been issued !

:D

:D :D :D :D :D

Halifax Bank Account.. Sent 1st letter, to calim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery. LBA Sent on 22.09.06, Moneyclaim form sent on 10.09.06

Halifax Visa Account.. Sent 1st letter to claim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery - Recieved a letter on 21st September to say full amount will be refunded -- £240.00-

Argos Card Account.. Pending.

Egg Card - Pending

DESPIT MY ATTEMPTS TO DONATE TO THIS SITE I DO NOT HAVE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT - JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE TRIED !

Congratulations !!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Don't forget to fill out the survey.

Enjoy

Which survey is that ? :)

:D :D :D :D :D

Halifax Bank Account.. Sent 1st letter, to calim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery. LBA Sent on 22.09.06, Moneyclaim form sent on 10.09.06

Halifax Visa Account.. Sent 1st letter to claim ££ on 08.09.06 - Recorded Delivery - Recieved a letter on 21st September to say full amount will be refunded -- £240.00-

Argos Card Account.. Pending.

Egg Card - Pending

DESPIT MY ATTEMPTS TO DONATE TO THIS SITE I DO NOT HAVE A PAY PAL ACCOUNT - JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE TRIED !

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Congratulations, did they close your accounts?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal