dickie v nationwide

tinytrish
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yo Ms T!...lol...:) It wouldn't even cost that...If U are claiming certain Benefits!...;)

Yo Mr M!...lol........how ya doing...good i hope ;)........nah dont claim benefits......fraid i gotta work for a living:p.........fingers crossed gonna take em to court but gotta save the £80 first.....so hopefully will have it underway by the end of the month........will keep you informed as to how its going:).....T x

Yo Mr M!...lol........how ya doing...gotta save the £80 first.....so hopefully will have it underway by the end of the month........will keep you informed as to how its going:).....T x
???...I didn't see a PC in BB8???!...pmslmao...:D:p

...will catch the best bits tomorrow :)..hmmm was there a "non blonde" in the house!! lmao:D
The 'best bits' are NOW + later tonight on E4

11 Birds + NO Blokes (...at least not until Fri)

There MUST be a tinytrish in there somewhere!!!...lol...:D

I'll let U figure out my short list as to which one/two I think!...:razz:

• 3 weeks later...

sorry guys and gals but i need help again......i have printed off the court forms, and the charges relating, i have found which court to send them to, .....do i only send the court the documents?, then wait for a hearing date before i send the details to Nationwide?

Thanks for the reply........ i have done everything it says on that link...but this is the "blonde" trish now!!....do i send a copy to the court ONLY and then wait for a court date before sending to the Nationwide?

...i'm dumb not deaf!!
Mmmm...no mention of being visually challenged??...:confused::rolleyes:

...Yet also 'sees' 'shouting'??!...:o :cool:

Unless I've missed something important,

it's back on the 'Creme de Brut33' chasers for me tonight!...lol...:D

dont drink too much, you know you will only want me more!!...lol...(joke)....in all seriousness, thanks for the help, sorry to be a pest, just want to make sure i do it right, this going to court lark is nerve racking!! :eek: