new here - saying hello

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5511 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I am new here and am attempting to claim back money from Natwest. I have got the the copy statements stage and have them here in front of me. I have tried downloading the works spreadsheet to be able to enter the charges into it but they dont seem to be working? Is there somewhere else to download them from?

Thanks in advance

Lou

Guest ian cognito

At the moment the spreadsheet links aren't working, altjough I'm sure they will be soon. The only other link downloadable on the site is an Excel one which I don't think will open in works.

Try this link VAMPIRESS'S CHAMBER you need to sign up to google to use them.

At the moment the spreadsheet links aren't working, altjough I'm sure they will be soon. The only other link downloadable on the site is an Excel one which I don't think will open in works.

Try this link VAMPIRESS'S CHAMBER you need to sign up to google to use them.

ok thanks I will try that - I have a google account anyway!

I think that it has probably been asked to death but I am slightly confused about the interest aspect of the charges. On the statement for example it says charges and an amount and then underneath it says interest and another amount. Can I claim this too?

Guest ian cognito

The interest in the letter refers to the interest you have been charged by the bank where the charges have taken you over your limit, The spreadsheet will work this out for you.

If you need to submit a claim through the courts, you add a further 8% statutory interest, the spreadsheet will work this out too.

The interest in the letter refers to the interest you have been charged by the bank where the charges have taken you over your limit, The spreadsheet will work this out for you.

If you need to submit a claim through the courts, you add a further 8% statutory interest, the spreadsheet will work this out too.

Ok thanks so much for that - I think that I am starting to "get it" So I just fill it in only inputting the charges in and it will work out the interest for me.

Guest ian cognito

Correct! Start a thread in the Natwest forum and if you have any problems, give a shout and you'll get lots of useful advice

Good luck

Correct! Start a thread in the Natwest forum and if you have any problems, give a shout and you'll get lots of useful advice

Good luck

thank you :) off to do that now then!!