Help needed No SAR response from GE

ElwoodP
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent SAR on behalf of my daughter well over 40 days ago - when 40 days were up we checked they had signed for the initial letter and sent the 'send statements within 5 days or we'll take you to court' letter.

Well now the five days are up and we haven't heard a dicky bird - so I guess it's off to court we go!

Thing is I'm not too sure where to start here - is MCOL or applying to our local court better for this? What do I claim - ie how much? Do I just claim that they won't provide the info or do we at this point do an estimate of charges too? Thats very difficult without any statements at all but I guess that would be there problem?

I don't think you can do it via MCOL (doesn't the 'M' stand for money). You will have to do it via local court and also complain to ICO. What you would be asking for is an order compelling GE money to cough up the information.

Particulars of Claim (PoC) here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

Steven

We have four GE Capital Storecards that we have requested info on - as we requested the info for all four on the same letter can I take it that I just submit one claim to the local court for all of them together?