Brilliant story in Mail on Sunday

Parkvale

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Fantastic link Parkie!!!!! I get such a buzz every time I read about this.......... hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Scott! xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Cripes Parky, I havent even got the paper yet. Hubbys gone to take littlest boy to footy match this morning, and Ive gotta wait till he gets back with sunday papers before I can read.

I will deffo look out for this one though. Cant wait. Yaaaaaaaaaaay that must be our Scottie then. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay the one man in the running for Prime Minister. Lol xxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

Surprised that you guys didn't know already as it was reported by the BBC last week BBC NEWS | Business | Man recovers £35,988 from NatWest and this guy is a CAGer :-)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/81964-nat-west-owe-me.html

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

We did already know about it, weve all followed Scotties thread on here about it from start to finish and we all saw it on the news, but we didnt know it had also made national tabloids too. Thats the news,,,,,,,, thats its actually in the sunday papers too as well as being on tv, not the actual fact he won. We already knew that thanks. Lol Lol Lol xxxxxxx

NATWEST BANK CLAIM - £16,100.00 WON

ABBEY BANK - £5500.00 WON

CAPITAL ONE VISA - £1800.00 WON

HUBBYS CAPITAL ONE VISA £2012.00 WON

TOTAL WON TO DATE: £25,400

*************************************************:D :D

NATWEST BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS- ONGOING

ABBEY BANK -CLAIM 2 PRE 6 YEARS - ONGOING

YORKSHIRE BANK - AT SAR STATUS

HALIFAX CREDIT CARD - AT SAR STATUS

PLENTY MORE TO START LATER.

STRENGTH IS SOMETHING YOU CHOOSE IN LIFE, ITS A CONSCIOUS CHOICE YOU MAKE, YOU ARE NOT BORN WITH IT. YOU LEARN IT.:D :D

STRENGTH, YOURE NOT BORN WITH IT, YOU LEARN IT :confused:DUE TO WHAT LIFE DOES TO YOU. :)

Guest NATTIE

they say never believe what you read in the newspapers but what i would say is read it HERE first.

Lol Scott............ you're inspiring so many people to claim their charges that it's unbelievable!!! My cousin thought I was a total shylock for trying to claim charges back from gnat west............ until he read about you!!!!!!! Now - after years of struggling - he's going after no less than 9 different bank/credit card accounts. Because - in his words - "if that bloke can do it, so can I"!!! Thank God for your win!!!!!!! xxx :p

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Lol Scott............ you're inspiring so many people to claim their charges that it's unbelievable!!! My cousin thought I was a total shylock for trying to claim charges back from gnat west............ until he read about you!!!!!!! Now - after years of struggling - he's going after no less than 9 different bank/credit card accounts. Because - in his words - "if that bloke can do it, so can I"!!! Thank God for your win!!!!!!! xxx :p

Glad i've helped

i only followed other peoples advice on this site,so if no one had claimed i wouldn't have started mmy claim....

I have about 20 people telling me no way would i win my case (to large they all said)....lol....now most of them are ringing me daily asking ...............how do i do this? how do i do this ....can u give me so & so letter...what do i do next.......

Strange how people who thought im crazy to take on the banks are now taking the banks on themselves....

When a lot of the general public join forces God they are powerful even against huge organisations such as the banks....

Every person that claims will help another 10 claim and so on..............

power to the people

&revenge to the people

LOl

Scott

The guy that kicked Natwest in the B*****ks and got his 35K back, was he one of ours?

Y

Open Cases

Citi Credit Card.

Sansbury's Bank Credit Card.

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - Won!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :-)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :-)

Visit my forum: http://snowwatch.forumsplace.com

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - WON!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON! Sainsbury's Bank - WON!

Citi Cards -WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :)

Visit my forum: http://www.planet-watch.org/forum

Post 10 above You. That is him the mighty STEVE ;)

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.